sign up to our newsletter
Hi! I am the owner and at the same time the artisan of POMFUR.
I am used to communicating directly with my customers because it inspires me so much! So if you are a guest on this site and want to learn more about fur accessories stored here – welcome and let’s get acquainted!
What’s on shelves?
My main passion and space for creativity are natural furs and handmade decorations: key-chains, scrunchies, slippers, collars, bears, etc. Here are some basic facts about the range of products you will buy here:
- The prevalent material I work with is mink fur, but depending on the design it can be also fox, sable or raccoon;
- All items are fashion products and decorations – they can’t be treated as toys for children. Nevertheless, they are made of safe and carefully selected materials;
- If your size is not represented in stock or you need some other color – you always can contact me and I will make my every effort to help you!
I don’t want to throw loud words and persuade you that my items are the best. I can afford to stay aside and let the quality to talk for it. The only thing I want you to know is that online shopping in POMFUR will feel like a walk to a time-tested local craft shop and here is why:
- Personal approach: I treat every client as a welcomed guest and I will be happy to provide any assistance in choosing, purchasing and afterward care of fur item. All my regular customers enjoy seasonal discounts and sweet individual perks for friends.
- Exclusiveness: mass production has never been one of my aims. I put a part of my soul in every piece of art you will find in my shop and I bet on uniqueness instead of the large turnover.
- Quality guarantee: I never was able to make a deal with conscience, so you can be sure in the durability of every stored item.
Piece of my history
I have been working with real fur for most of my adult life. The idea of creating little accessories was born from regret for valuable pieces of fur: parts too small to use in coat sewing are typically considered as rubbish by large manufacturers and thrown away.
Everything started from a small pompom for a friend and turned into the POMFUR website, which I am sincerely proud of. Interesting fact: this long path took 5 years of my life and my main “employees”, husband and kids, shared all peripetia of business from scratch with me.
So go ahead and ask me any questions – I will be happy to provide you with all the needed information! Or just take a walk along the shelves and choose something special for you or your close people.